Blogger is a free web hosting site. Many people are using it day by day. But all the people are not familiar with it. They may want some new widgets and instructions to develop their specific part. If we search in Google “Ways to improve my blog” then it will show results for all blogger parts. So the only solution is to understand the parts of blogger. Here in this post today I will explain the different parts of blogger. So if you know its mechanics then it will be a lot easier for searching widgets and other things. As mentioned before a blog is a free web hosting sites with many exciting features. Every blog is composed of five parts. They are explained below with a diagram;
1. HeaderIt is the topmost part of a blog. It usually consists of blog title and description. You can utilize the side part of the header by splitting the header into two parts. It is the first place where visitors eye land so be careful with it and make it attractive.
2. Nav-bar(navigation bar)Nav-bar is the part of blog downward of the header. It contains various tabs usually called navitabs. Navitabs helps people to jump to another post, page or site. Especially categories or various sections of that blog are kept in navibar. It’s not compulsory to keep. We can also keep our custom search engine in it that lets our visitors search the required content. So it’s better to keep.
3. Post AreaThis is the area where your posts are visible. You can control the visibility of the posts by choosing how much post you want to show in your homepage. You should be keeping 10 or less than it because if you keep more it will make your sites loading time greater.
4. SidebarSidebar is an important part of blog where you keep different gadgets. Especially blog archive, subscriptions buttons, sharing tools and about me is kept in blog. You can add other widgets too. Apart from these you are allowed to encode your own html code for various widgets that makes the look of your site bonafide.
5. FooterIt is the last part of the blog. Here the blog owners keep their links and names. Credits of the blog template are also written in footer. Apart from this you can keep widgets too in footer. But visitors don’t see their often so better to add in sidebar.