Visitors may need to contact the blog administrators for some reasons or for requesting something and many other reasons. Many visitor may have some difficulties in contacting the author. For an example, if the users don't mention their e-mail address or if they don't have contact form. Sometimes it becomes a great need to contact an author, and if there are no any sufficient measures for it readers may get disappointed and leave visiting the specific blog.
So, in this video tutorial, we will be discussing on creating the contact form. You guys just need to follow my easy tutorials.
So, let's get Started;
- Go To This Link(Opens In New Tab)
- Go Through Sign-Up
- In it's Dashboard, you'd see many options like this;
- Click On Contact Form Box.
- In the form name, type the title of your contact form and click on "OK"
- Then, you can see the layout of the form. Just make it as you like.
- After customizing the layout, click on Continue Button
- Select Blogger (Since We Are Using Blogger Platform)
- Then Copy The Codes
- Open Your Blogger Dashboard And Select Your Blog
- Click On Page And create A New Page
- Switch To HTML From Compose Button
- Paste The Code and give a suitable title.
- At last, click on publish post.
Read Our Other Useful Posts;