His mates. Yesterday I wrote a post about the restoration of blogger posts. As review many people suggested me to write a post about the backup of blog posts. They said it would be much easier that way.
I was also somewhat satisfied with my visitors as backup has many scopes in deed. SO as a reply to all my visitors this post is now here.
Here in this post we will save our posts before it is accidentally deleted or by any other means. Here are the top backup ways for it and they are completely free also;
1. Using Export Function;By using this method you can backup your all posts. But it will just backup the contents ex-cluding images(it will copy the image URL). Above all it will backup your whole comments and pages. So it is a quite handy method. To do it follow below steps;
- Go to blogger dashboard>settings>other.
- Then in the blog tools click on Export Blog.
- Click Download Blog on the pop-out menu and you will have your blog contents in your hard drive in no time.
2. Using Feed;Feed is probably the best and easiest of all the ways to backup your blog. Before you backup make sure you have set your feed to full. If you haven't then do it right know by going to dashboard>settings>others>Allow Blog feed to full. After you completed it then follow below steps;
- Copy the below URL;
- In the above URL replace my blog URL with your own.
- Then paste it in your browsers' address bar and hit enter.
- You will be directed to a new page filled with numerous codes.
- Just press Ctrl+S and save it.
- Your blog posts are now successfully downloaded.
3. Using E-mail Feature;It is also an efficient way. For this method you have to subscribe to your blog feed using your own e-mail. By this way when ever you post a new content it will be sent to your e-mail and when the time comes you can use it as a backup.
4. Downloading Offline copy;
- Go to this site(opens in a new tab).
- Then download HTTrack from the very site.
- Follow the instructions there and you can download an offline copy and store it in your hard disk.
- You are allowed to browse your posts, comments, etc.
- Just you have to download, create a project and store a offline copy.
Now these were the backup tactics I hope you are able to backup your blog posts. So, whenever you find your posts missing immediately back it up using these simple tricks. I hope these tips helped you. BYE!!