Umm... Never Mind. Today, we will be discussing on removing credit links from blogger.
Most of the default blogger templates looks ugly. So, most of us use custom blogger templates but there is a problem; the template creator writes their credit links in footer of blog. This makes us to be more rude. The blog is ours but the template creator writes their name in credits.
So today, I will reveal you the ways to remove the footer credit links from blogger.
You can see the picture of our blogger footer credit below;
Now, Let's Remove this ugly credit links;
- Go To Blogger Dashboard >> Template >> Edit HTML
- Click anywhere and Search For Designed By Using CTRL + F, If you can't find Designed By keyword, search For Template By Or similar word
- You can see the following codes there;
- Now, Just Before Designed By letter, copy and paste this code; <div style="visibility:hidden"> and at last, </div> after </a> like The Given Picture;
- The Code should Be Like This;
<div style="visibility:hidden">Copyright (c) 2012 <a href="http://www.bloggingsentral.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" title="Blogger Templates">Blogging Sentral</a> by<a href="http://www.bloggingsentral.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" title="Blogger Templates"> Martin Gajurel</a></div>
- Save The Template
- You Are Done
If you guys couldn't remove credits from any templates, you can send that template to;