- While styling the widget you will need to use it as a selector. ( To use an Id as a selector, you need to add the pound sign “#” as a prefix, as in
So, you got it's importance ya. Now, let's find the widget ID and Section. Follow below steps;
Finding Widget ID & Section;
- In your blog Layout click on edit on any widget.
- The widget editing will pop-out. See the URL of that dialog box.
- See a preview below and the part highlighted by black rectangle. The first one is the section and the second one is the ID of the widget you clicked edit.
- Thus, you have found the widget section and ID.
This way you can find the widget ID and section of any widget easily.