I had written a post earlier about the Introduction to Adsense. But many people are still having problems applying for Adsense.
Infact they have even started asking it in forums too.
So today here in this post we shall be discussing about the proper and also probably the revalent method to apply for Adsense. So, let's begin...>>
Applying For Adsense;
1. Go to the Adsense application form from here.
2. Sign in with your Google account and you will be given a form.
3. Fill up the form very carefully with correct information.
4. Click on submit and you will be viewing the data you entered.
5. Check if it is correct. If not go back to edit and if correct you can submit.
Now, you have properly applied for Adsense. It would take a maximum of 48 hrs for Adsense to review your site. If your site matches with their policy then you will get an approval e-mail requesting to implement the ad code. After you implemented the code your blog would be hosting live ad straight from Adsense.
But if your site doesn't comply with their policy then you will get a rejection e-mail from them. In such cases you can re-apply again after improving your blog. This failure gives you a chance to do better next time. Don’t get upset thinking that you failed to qualify adsense review. Some people might even say you will never be approved but the fact is that after improving the blog you would have the approval chance more that what you had at the first point.