So as a solution I am writing this post for all of you;
When you don't get the delete button, it resembles that the gadget you are trying to delete is locked. You can find the locked widgets easily as locked widgets cannot be moved but other can. To delete the locked gadget follow below;
Deleting The Locked Widget;
- Go to Dashboard>Template>Edit HTML.
- In your template code search for the ID of the locked widget. If you don't know how to find widget ID, then see this tutorial.
- Then remove the line containing the ID and save it and you are done.
Moving The Locked Gadget;
- If you want to move it then you would have to change (locked="true") into (locked="false") in the same line and the save your template.
- Then go to your layout and move it according to your wish and save it.
Now, you are done deleting the locked widget.